Saturday, 12 February 2011

Make Up Look #2

The next look which I want to show you is the White Swan Look from the film Black Swan. I haven't actually seen the film yet but Leesha from xsparkage on youtube did this look and I fell in love with it instantly. I must say here that she is the person who taught me everything I know about make up. Anyway here it is look #2 The White Swan Look!
White Swan Look
Sorry it's a bit fuzzy had to use my webcam to take it. This look is basically a neutral look with browns in the crease and a skin colour on the lid. The lid also has a gold glitter which is by Fearne Cotton and is from Boots  and in this photo I have on a pair of lashes by NYC and a pair of lashes with sparkly bits on them which I have no idea who they are by :).

Lexxi <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment