![]() |
| This is what the palette should look like according to Amazon for the one that I bought |
![]() |
| This is the palette that I recieved (THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE) |
Below are some of the colours up close and again these are not my images but are ones that I found on google just so I don't get hit with any copyright crap.
Oh something else as you can see above there are marbled colours. I personally think that they are very cute and when you pick them up they are very pigmented and show patches of different colour which is really unique.
As you can see the pink on the left is a satin colour, the middle is a matte colour and the end one is a metalic colour. The metalics are really gorgeous and shiny but I also love the matte colours for a nice everyday look. Yes I do wear these colours everyday.
I also have to say that people have been complaining that these shadows don't stay on. Well thats a load of crap because I use a concealer from Superdrug as a base and they go on beautifully. The pigment on them is really good considering their price and the fact that they are so pigmented means that they will definitely last a long time. These are about the size of a penny so is pretty small but the colour is so good that the size isn't too bad.







No comments:
Post a Comment