So... i'm sorry everyone but life has been pretty hectic recently and I know I haven't blogged since about 5 days ago...
Was busy on Friday but I honestly can't remember what I was even doing which is strange. I'm pretty sure I was doing homework and tidying my room for Katie and Chris coming over.
On Saturday I had work from 9-5 which went pretty slowly and we only got half an hour for lunch so things were pretty rushed. Signed a lot of stuff and watched a lot of DVD's so was a pretty boring day and the whole of Sainsburys is very very cold. We got our polo shirt and jumper at the end of the day and I got told to go in for Till training on Sunday again from 9-5.
Got home at about quarter past 6 and got ready to go out for my birthday night out which was okay but there was only a few of us. (I should have had photos but I forgot to take my camera..) Smart. I know. After buying batteries as well...
So I left Fuzion at half 1 since I knew I was up for work the next day at 8. I woke up at 10 to 8 and had an apple for breakfast before getting a taxi at 25 to 9 and starting the very long day. We were standing nearly all day at the end of a checkout learning what all the buttons meant and how everything worked. By lunch I was starving and my feet were aching. The afternoon went even slower and by the time we finished all of the induction work it must have been about half past 3. I got put on a checkout with Sharon and we took it in turns to serve customers before she got moved to the checkout opposite and I was left by myself... Thankfully everything went okay and I managed not to have any major problems with anyone although after being used to everyone paying with a card the first time someone handed me a £20 I had a bit of a panic about what to do. Managed to get on okay though and found out that you need to make a note of the change due really quickly because it disappears almost straight away.
Also, a man came up with alcohol and I got in a panic again about having to ID him but as he got closer I realised that he must have been about 30...oops that could have been embarrassing. Anyone else buying alcohol were all well over 25 thankfully which was quite handy...
So after that busy day I got home, had dinner and crashed on my couch for about an hour. Did the same yesterday though after college...
Going to answer some formspring questions since I have 700 to answer...
Might do a little Q&A tomorrow for a blog just to give something different.
Lexxi <3
No comments:
Post a Comment