Friday, 15 October 2010

AndIfYouKnowHowDoYouGetUpFromAnAllTimeLow...(8)

My Fairy Cakes (not complete failures XD)
Well today was a pretty good day! Got up early, well 10am early and it looks like it will be the same tomorrow if not earlier! Got ready and headed to the centre to find that the ice rink was already absolutely packed! I went up to Sainsburys to buy food colouring before returning to the ice rink to see if I could spot The Wanted on the stage :) I'm not their biggest fan by all means but they are a pretty good band and the song Heart Vacancy is my favourite right now so I was intrigued to see if they would play it! Well they came onto the stage at about 12pm and played a song which I didn't know so couldn't sing along :( bad times! I thought about leaving after taking a few pictures but I stayed and when they sang my song it made my day! Came home and made fairy cakes which were a disaster to say the least :( as per usual I overfilled the cases and they nearly poured all over the trays :( luckily they didn't do too bad though when they came out of the oven. The icing was fun but piping bags are a waste of time and most of the icing just stuck to the inside of the bag :( not good :( but then I was the one that got to eat all the icing that got stuck so it wasn't too bad :)! x

No comments:

Post a Comment