Thursday, 14 October 2010

WellIWishItCouldBeChristmasEveryday...(8)

Well what should I be doing right now... that's right French homework :( but am I really going to do it today or shall I wait until Monday? Really can't decide :( Think i've moved from this sofa about 3 times today since 12pm and it's now 3pm how lazy :O! Aye lazy that's me! Oh but The Wanted tomorrow I think :S By myself sadly :( Perhaps I will visit the bank tomorrow and discover that I have indeed been paid the £200 I am owed :) if this is the case then perhaps a new jumper and some jammies and a jacket is in order :) oh and need to visit the bus station on Saturday to pay for my Bus Pass again :( There's no way it's been 4 weeks already! Christmas shopping needs started soon don't even know who i'm buying for or what i'm getting them this shall be fun :) I have a few ideas but wont post them on here because then it wouldn't be a surprise :)! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment