Friday, 31 December 2010

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, Happy New Year :)

So it's 10pm and I still have no New Years Resolutions, but what to make them. The usual "I'll go on a diet" or "I'll go to the gym" or whatever I never keep to them so this year i'll make some new resolutions ones that I might keep to:

1. Enjoy myself (What's the point in spending a  year miserable)
2. Get a  job (Definitely need to get one and then I don't need to worry about money any more)
3. Laugh as much as I can
4. Make new friends but also keep the ones that I already have
5. Forget the past and look to the future
6. Don't have regrets
and finally
7. Live each day like it's my last!

2010 had it's ups and downs and there are some people that were lost and i'll miss them more than they would ever know and there were arguments and friendships which drifted apart but i'm glad that I got to make peace with them and we can now move on.

Lexxi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment