So I was thinking maybe the losing weight thing is a good idea after all :( I have tons of clothes that I love and don't fit any more and I want to wear them again. So i'll finish all of the chocolate that I got for Christmas and then that's it, i'm not saying that I wont eat chocolate at all but i'll limit the amount I do eat. Crisps, unfortunately, are another kettle of fish entirely. I love crisps more than anything else and eat way too many. Another problem is that I don't drink enough during the day so it makes me more hungry. Oh and fruit and veg are a no go. Vegetables I cannot stand, but fruit I could definitely manage so that is one thing I plan to take into account. I saw on youtube something about juice machines which you basically put tons of fruit into a blender type thing and mash it :) it looks quite tasty and i'm pretty sure if there is enough fruit in there I might be able to sneak a wee vegetable in there somewhere. Doubt i'll stick to any of this but well at least I tried :).
Lexxi <3 x
p.s. Ran out of songs so this blog isn't getting a name :)
No comments:
Post a Comment