Ok so I recently decided (recently being half an hour ago) to start a "Make Up product of the week" type thing and pick a product which I have either recently purchased or just use something which I used most often during that particular week. Ok so this week my product of the week is the Beauty Collection's palette from Superdrug. The colour in this palette is extremely bright and intense and only a little amount of product is need for a really bright look :). This only costs £3.99 which is extremely cheap considering the intensity of the colour. The set consists of 10 colours. I haven't chosen a specific colour as my favourite as I love them all and today I did a rainbow look using them all as well as a few other things I found lying around my make up box. Anyway pictures below and i'll talk to you all soon. Bye.
 |
| Beauty Collection Palette |
 |
| My Look For Today The Rainbow Look <3 |
 |
| All of the colours tried out :) |
Lexxi <3 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment