I know it's been wayyyyyy too long since I did the last make up blog but the 2nd week was a disaster and this week I haven't worn much make up because I was miserable! Anyway starting up again this week hopefully :) Well this is the epic fail week! First I better explain, I have an eyelash addiction. There I admitted it :( I love fake eyelashes and the faker the better. So for Sara's party I bought a pair of eyelashes a drag queen would be proud of but... on the night of Sara's party there was a disaster they refused to go on. I tried a ton of glue and left it for ages, multiple coats of glue and I pretty much covered my eyelid in glue and they still wouldn't stay on. Yeah so here they are.
![]() |
| Close up :) |
![]() |
| Ridiculous lashes :) |
Lexxi <3 xx


No comments:
Post a Comment