How many keys are on your keychain?
Just the one.
Just the one.
What curse word do you use the most?
Don't swear that much really.
Don't swear that much really.
Do you own an iPod?
Yes, I have the iPod classic.
Yes, I have the iPod classic.
What time is your alarm clock set for?
Depends whether i'm at college or not if I am then 7
Depends whether i'm at college or not if I am then 7
How many suitcases do you own?
One. A cow print one
One. A cow print one
Do you wear flip–flops even when it's cold outside?
Nope
Nope
Where do you buy your groceries from?
Sainsburys :)
Sainsburys :)
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture :) I look awful in pictures taken by anyone else
Take the picture :) I look awful in pictures taken by anyone else
What was the last movie you watched?
The Bounty Hunter but only saw the last hour. It's a good film :)
The Bounty Hunter but only saw the last hour. It's a good film :)
Do any of your friends have children?
Nope :)
Nope :)
If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
A holiday :)
A holiday :)
Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yeah i'm always called lazy
Yeah i'm always called lazy
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope takes me ages to get to sleep sometimes though
Nope takes me ages to get to sleep sometimes though
What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't actually have a CD player...Deprived I know
I don't actually have a CD player...Deprived I know
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate and Strawberry Milkshake is the best
Chocolate and Strawberry Milkshake is the best
Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope :(
Nope :(
When was the last time someone hit on you?
Haha Very very long time ago :(
Haha Very very long time ago :(
What did you have for dinner?
It's not dinner time yet :)
It's not dinner time yet :)
Do you wear hoodies often?
Sometimes i'm a pretty warm person though so don't need hoodies
Sometimes i'm a pretty warm person though so don't need hoodies
Can you whistle?
Not really, can pull off a good wolf whistle if a hottie comes on the TV though ;)
Not really, can pull off a good wolf whistle if a hottie comes on the TV though ;)
Have you ever participated in a protest?
Nope
Who was the last person to call you?
I think it was my Psychology lecturer but I didn't answer it :)
I think it was my Psychology lecturer but I didn't answer it :)
What is your favourite ride at an amusement park?
The one that goes up and then down really fast...That didn't sound too good
The one that goes up and then down really fast...That didn't sound too good
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yeah I know for a fact that people do but honestly who cares if they had something important to say then they would say it to my face.
Yeah I know for a fact that people do but honestly who cares if they had something important to say then they would say it to my face.
What post code are you in right now?
My house one
My house one
Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes, which crazily deprived child didn't?
Yes, which crazily deprived child didn't?
How big is your local mall?
Pretty big
Pretty big
How many siblings do you have?
Just 1
Just 1
Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Yeah...
Yeah...
What is your biggest regret?
Not taking chances you know... life is too short to think over things too much
Not taking chances you know... life is too short to think over things too much
When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Think it was yesterday watching Russell Howard impersonating Stephen Hawking
Think it was yesterday watching Russell Howard impersonating Stephen Hawking
What film do you know every line to?
Dear John I have watched it too many times
Dear John I have watched it too many times
Do you own any band t–shirts?
I have a McFly one :)
When was your last plane ride?
To Gran Canaria in 2008.
To Gran Canaria in 2008.
How many chairs are at your dining room table?
4
4
Do you read for fun?
Sometimes not as much as I used to though
Sometimes not as much as I used to though
Can you speak any languages other than English?
French a little bit :S
French a little bit :S
Do you do your own dishes?
Nope
Nope
What colour is your bedroom painted?
Magnolia and Raspberry Pink
Magnolia and Raspberry Pink
Have you ever cried in public?
Nope
Nope
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop :) called Larry
Laptop :) called Larry
Which do you make, wishes or plans?
Plans which I shouldn't do should just take every day as it comes
Plans which I shouldn't do should just take every day as it comes
Are you always trying to learn new things?
Not really
Not really
Do you shower on a daily basis?
Yup
Yup
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I go through stages. Sometimes I want a tattoo then I want my ears pierced again then I want my nose done. Changes all the time
I go through stages. Sometimes I want a tattoo then I want my ears pierced again then I want my nose done. Changes all the time
Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
I think it's nice to go halfers
I think it's nice to go halfers
Can you skip rocks?
No I can't do it even though I try every time I go to the beach
Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Nope
Nope
What to snack on at the movie theatres?
Monster Munch :)
Monster Munch :)
Who was your favourite teacher?
I have a few...Wilkie got me through Higher English which was an achievement in itself
I have a few...Wilkie got me through Higher English which was an achievement in itself
Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Nope
Nope
What is the weather like?
Cold, Rainy and Windy typical Scotland
Cold, Rainy and Windy typical Scotland
Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Maybe not completely but I like them
Maybe not completely but I like them
Do you have an online journal?
Well this is my blog
Well this is my blog
What was your favourite class in high school?
Art
Art
Do you enjoy travelling via airplanes?
I love it :) The thrill of the take off is brilliant :)
I love it :) The thrill of the take off is brilliant :)
What personality trait is a must–have in your preferred gender?
Sense of humour is an extremely important one
Sense of humour is an extremely important one
Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Well people say that Russell Howard's squinty eye and teeth are unattractive but I think he is cute ^^
Well people say that Russell Howard's squinty eye and teeth are unattractive but I think he is cute ^^
When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Never I don't think unless the air bed deflates in the middle of the night
Never I don't think unless the air bed deflates in the middle of the night
What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Vodka ;)
Vodka ;)
Does your closest Starbucks have a drive–thru?
A starbucks with a drive thru never heard of that before
A starbucks with a drive thru never heard of that before
Do you like your living arrangement?
Yeah I have my own room :)
Yeah I have my own room :)
What is your mother's hometown?
Same as mine I think
How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Not many I think about 6 is my limit
Not many I think about 6 is my limit
Do you eat breakfast daily?
I try to
I try to
What was the last thing to scare you?
I'm scared of everything so probably the toast popping out of the toaster
I'm scared of everything so probably the toast popping out of the toaster
Are your days full and fast–paced?
No i'm lazy
No i'm lazy
Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
Yeah a few times
Yeah a few times
What is your favourite fruit?
Strawberrys
Strawberrys
Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Recently I have which is terrible because really all you can eat thats good for you is Vegetables and they suck
Recently I have which is terrible because really all you can eat thats good for you is Vegetables and they suck
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19 :O Ahhhhh so old...is that a wrinkle
19 :O Ahhhhh so old...is that a wrinkle
Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Haha I can't spell to save myself
Haha I can't spell to save myself
Do you believe in life on other planets?
Perhaps
Perhaps
Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Where?
Where?
Who was the last person to piss you off?
My sister
My sister
Do you believe that God has a gender?
Not sure if I believe in god but if I did it would be a woman
Not sure if I believe in god but if I did it would be a woman
What was the last thing you ate?
Supernoodles
Supernoodles
Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Either tbh
Either tbh
What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I honestly can't remember I love dressing up
I honestly can't remember I love dressing up
How did your parents pick your name?
No idea
No idea
Do you like mustard?
Not really
Not really
What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
Nothing just deal with it
Nothing just deal with it
Would you ever sky dive?
No I am terrified of heights
No I am terrified of heights
Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Tummy :)
Tummy :)
What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Spiderman? nah none that I can think of
Spiderman? nah none that I can think of
Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Nope
Nope
What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Who cares
Who cares
Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yeah I do :)
Yeah I do :)
Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Sort of
Sort of
Do you own a digital camera?
Yeah :)
Yeah :)
If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
Flattered
Flattered
What celebrities have you been compared to?
None I don't think
None I don't think
Who is your favourite Star Wars character?
Never really watched it
Never really watched it
Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Nah i'd phone them if I needed to talk to them
Nah i'd phone them if I needed to talk to them
What books, if any, have made you cry?
Dear John, The last song and the time travellers wife
Dear John, The last song and the time travellers wife
Do you think you're attractive?
Nope, I'm clearly not I have no luck with guys.
Nope, I'm clearly not I have no luck with guys.
What are you allergic to?
Nothing
Nothing
Are you a jealous person?
Occasionally
Occasionally
What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
If thats what you are into then I don't have the right to judge.
If thats what you are into then I don't have the right to judge.
Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
Nope
Nope
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Not a scooby
Not a scooby
Lexxi <3 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment