Well thought I would do a wee blog on my first ever night in town and the day which led up to it.
Woke up to "Skinny Love" by Birdy at 11am and had some crackers, before heading to the centre to pick up some last minute things for my night out and a Baguette Express for lunch (made by Lisa :) it was beautiful thanks Lisa). After lunch went for a bath for the first time in a year, disgusting I know, haha I am kidding usually i'm a shower person. After a nice relaxing bath I painted my nails before smudging them all when curling my hair which took ages, did my makeup and then went and had some dinner but was too excited to eat much. Sat for a bit and then got a taxi to the train station to meet Amy and Laura but I was 25 minutes too early. Met the girls and got on the train and had a few shots of my stuff that has no name, after spilling some on the table we moved to the one opposite.
Walked up to Buchanan Subway station for my first experience on the subway which was definitely an experience, soon we arrived at Hillhead subway station which is right next to Ashton Lane. At first I was a little sceptical as it looked like one of the alleyways which I usually avoid like the plague. Turns out it's very nice and we started off in The Grosvenor and got a vodka and orange before heading down the stairs to The Lane to sample the £2.50 cocktails. I had a French Martini which was really nice and then had two Forbidden Fruits which are my ultimate drink before heading into Vodka Wodka which is absolutely tiny. After that we headed back to the subway station where we met Devon and Laura and were soon joined by Jamie and Mark.
Garage is the best club ever! However I don't really feel like I can comment as I have only ever been to Fuzion which isn't hard to beat. Anyway we ran in got seats and headed to the bar where I experienced my first Jagerbomb which tastes absurdly like cough medicine and had a nice wee vodka and Relentless to wash it down with. Don't really remember much else apart from that it was an awesome night with loads of drinking and dancing and the best night out ever.
Lexxi <3 xx


No comments:
Post a Comment