Ok so I haven't actually lost anything ... the title above alludes to the TV series Lost as opposed to any of my belongings being lost...
Anyway over the last week or so i've been watching Lost as I don't remember watching the first three series and only really got into it by the 4th or 5th. It is taking forever to get through them what with Megavideo stating that I have "Already watched 72 minutes today and should wait a further 60 before watching anymore", I'm not entirely sure if this is their policy or if they just do it to get my away from my obsession... lets go with the later of the two.
So i've finally made it to Season 2 and i'm killing time while it loads on this ridiculously slow internet connection so that I can carry on watching. BTW I'm in the countryside hence bad connection! Been up here since Friday and am leaving on Sunday back to civilisation and a healthy internet connection.
The main reason for watching the series from the start is a certain Mr Ian Somerhalder (who I do not recall ever being in Lost from when I saw it I must add). I was intrigued to find out the story of his character as well as the others *cough* Sawyer *cough* right from the start and I must say I though Sawyer was my favourite before when he was a semi decent guy...well i'm a sucker for bad boys and everyone knows that hence the love for Ian, i'm also an avid lover of vampires...
Ok so the video is almost loaded now and I cannot wait to carry on into the programme even though I know they all die eventually it's nice to go over it again. Plus I want to see if I understand the ending any better after having watched it a second time...
Lexxi <3 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment