Tuesday, 19 July 2011

End of Season 4...

Ok so I managed to get to the end of season 4 of lost and am giving it a break for the night. However, I have found a new programme which I heard about on youtube well technically it was about the books but anyway they sounded so good that I knew I had to watch the TV series.

So first episode of Pretty Little Liars is done and i'm hooked already. It has a mysterious aspect which really appeals to me and the story seems to be very intriguing and I can't wait to continue watching this series.

And it does the thing that TVD does at the beginning the "Previously on the vampire diaries" thing just gave me a giggle because it's so cheesy and I wonder if they also change the actress who introduces it each time.

Anyway it's loaded the second episode so i'm away to watch it and will let you all know my feedback

Lexxi <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment