So i'm still watching Lost although barely which is unfortunate. I was really enjoying it for ages up until about Season 2 but now i'm at the end of Season 2 and i'm getting bored with the storylines not really progressing and i'm not as hooked as I was right at the beginning. I saw the last couple of Seasons and the ending confused me so much it's unbelieveable but I really want to watch the whole thing again it's just a little slow going at the minute. I loved the original people on the plane's middle section like Hurley, Jack, Sawyer, Saiid, Kate, Michael, Walt, Claire, Charlie, Boone and Shannon to name a few, oh and not forgetting Vincent the dog. But now that new people came in like Echo or whatever his name is the story seems to be centred around him and I don't feel the same bond with the new characters.
Only going to manage to get to Season 2 Episode 24 and i'll watch that tomorrow and see how Season 3 goes. I read or heard somewhere that Season 2 was the scariest Season but I honestly don't think it was particularly interesting. Season 1 was all about meeting the characters and getting to know their stories and watching relationships being formed and that, I really enjoyed. Oh and Desmond is doing my head in. If he says the word Brother again I think I will go nuts...
Lexxi <3 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment