Well that was unexpected!
Exam results are not supposed to get here until tomorrow morning but look at that they arrived by text early! Clearly the SQA messed that one up...Oh well
Second shocker of the day! I got a D for Advanced Higher French which, in itself is nothing short of a miracle, i've honestly never been so proud of achieving a D in my life but this year was so difficult and i'm so glad it paid off even if it's not technically a pass...So I googled it to find out what the band things were and for a D it's between 45% and 49% so that is pretty decent considering that i'm useless at French...
Also got a C for Psychology which I blame entirely on the lecturer...
B for Geography was good though...thought i'd mucked up the second paper majorly so perhaps not...
Lexxi <3 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment