So what was the last thing I wrote about?
Exam results? It's really been that long?
Ok so a lot has happened since then...started back at college, made new friends, discovered a love for the pub, watched some new programmes and studied my little heart out.
Start with college. So started accounting which consists of 5 subjects at the minute which are; Cost Accounting, Recording Financial Information, Marketing, Managing People in Organisations and IT Arts. Must say that if it weren't for the amazing people i've met in this course I don't know if I would have coped. Lets just say that our pub lunches are the best way to get through the day especially with Managing people in organisations on a Wednesday afternoon...
So that's the new friends bit out the way too our "Gang" are a group of the most fun accountants you will ever meet in your life and we love nothing more than the pub...well I speak for myself when I say that since it's usually my idea...no wonder they think i'm an alcoholic. We need some more girls though since our group now has a 4:2 ratio...and when Carla is off i'm stuck with the boys although i'm not complaining...
Programme wise i've started quite a few since Lost. Watched Pretty Little Liars until it finished last week, Watched Season 1 of Teen Wolf until that finished and then started on The Lying Game and Big Brother US. Now that UK Big Brother is back and isn't a stupid celebrity one i've been watching that and of course X-Factor is back too...
Also it may come as a surprise to absolutely everyone that knows me but I have turned into a geek and have been copying up notes every night and studying furiously for the 2 assessments I have tomorrow...can't wait to get them out of the way.
Anyway that's the update for the day will try and blog a little more because a month is a while...
![]() |
| Picture of the Day: No the dog actually did eat my homework! |
Lexxi <3 xx

No comments:
Post a Comment