Friday, 30 September 2011

Wake me up when September ends ;) WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!

So today is the last day of September already and I really can't believe how fast this past year has gone...however it feels like ages ago that I started college...


So just wanted to do a wee blog about some plans. Firstly I hope to try (don't hold me to this) and blog everyday in October. I was inspired by miss glamorazzi on youtube who did Vlogust but mine will be Bloctober which sounds kinda cute...


I have a bit of a dilemma which I want to blog about because I simply need to discuss it somewhere and since nobody reads this i'd rather put it on here than on facebook...


Have you ever liked someone you shouldn't? It's so infuriating. He annoys me so much and sometimes I just want to kill him but as soon as I see his face it's like the anger and frustration all fades away to nothing. On top of that he is way out of my league and it wont go anywhere but I still continue to dream about him at least once a night...Oh dear I have no idea what to do... there's nothing I can do...just have to see how it goes. 


Selena Gomez must have read my mind making this song because it pretty much describes my situation right now...


"You make me so upset sometimes. I feel like I could lose my mind. The conversation goes nowhere cause you're never gonna take me there. And I know, what I know and I know you're no good for me. Yeah I know what I know and I know it's not meant to be.


Here's my dilemma, one half of me wants you and the other half wants to forget. My my my dilemma from the moment I met you, I just can't get you out of my head. And I tell myself to run from you but I find myself attracted to my dilemma, my dilemma is you, is you.


You're eyes have told a thousand lies, but I believe them when they look in mine. I've heard the rumors but you wont come clean, I guess i'm hoping it's because of me. And I know what I know. And I know you're no good for me. Yeah I know what I know and I know it's not meant to be.


Here's my dilemma, one half of me wants you and the other half wants to forget. My my my dilemma from the moment I met you, I just can't get you out of my head. And I tell myself to run from you but I find myself attracted to my dilemma, my dilemma is you, is you.


I could live without you, your smile, your eyes, the way you make me feel inside. I could live without you but I don't wanna, I don't wanna oh oh you make me so upset sometimes...


Here's my dilemma, one half of me wants you and the other half wants to forget. My my my dilemma from the moment I met you, I just can't get you out of my head. And I tell myself to run from you but I find myself attracted to my dilemma, my dilemma is you, is you."


Ah well life goes on...


Lexxi <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment