Friday, 28 October 2011

Party

So...I know it's been a while but i've been mega busy...actually that's a lie. I've not being doing a lot so there is no excuse for not blogging.

Anyway if you have forgiven me I have quite a busy weekend ahead although not going out anywhere dressed  up. Tonight I have Lisa's birthday which shall be fun although I don't know many people apart from Amy who may be reading this...if you are then hello Amy :)

Then another even this weekend is a movie night...a horror movie night...yes, as anyone who knows me is probably saying to themselves right now, I am terrified of anything scary which will make tomorrow a very interesting experience...I'm so nervous and have thought about not going but since I haven't seen anyone for a while I decided just to give it a go...Sunday's blog will have further details...

Something else while on the subject of horrors I saw an advert for a film called The Caller starring Rachael Lefevre, from Twilight, and Stephen Moyer, from True Blood (who I must say is a very handsome older man). It wasn't particularly scary at all although a few bits made me jump and it is possibly the most mild horror film ever so I have no idea how I am going to cope tomorrow night...

Will probably post an extremely nervous blog tomorrow night and possibly hungover from tonight if I have my way...


Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment