Thursday, 3 November 2011

Turning over a new leaf...

Ok so the past few days i've been feeling awful. I had a night out for halloween and been suffering from the hangover from hell for the past 2 days. So to the plan...I am going to surprise a lot of people with this but I don't want to drink until my birthday at least which is a month and 16 days away. I am sick of the feeling of being out of control and that's how I felt on Monday night. It wasn't worth spending all that money to end up ill at the end of it and I am tired of essentially poisoning my body to the point of throwing up.

Also the problem of having no money is also a huge problem and I am struggling enough at the minute without spending £50 on a night out.

I also would really like to start going back to the gym or at least doing some more exercise than I am right now. Not a lot of people realise how insecure I am about my body and I think I need to change. Plus i've seen how fattening alcohol is and it's not going to help with shifting the pounds.

I thought about doing a blog all about losing weight but i'm not sure that i'm comfortable posting my current weight on here. Maybe once I lose a little I will try and give it a go. I have been trying not to eat stuff like chocolate through the day but I have slipped up a few times and afterwards I feel awful. I really need something to motivate me to do it and once I get back into the way of exercise I hope I will find it easier.

Anyway i'm going to go and watch ANTM...yes I know what you are all thinking...

Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment