Clearly i'm tired.
So...A Sunday afternoon is officially worse than a Monday morning...I want to shop and get all festive and Christmassy but it's so cold outside and the shops will be crazy so guess i'm stuck in all day...
Also pretty worried since I have a job interview for Sainsbury's tomorrow afternoon and have no idea what i'm doing.
Bleugh. My house is so cold i'm wrapped up in my blanket and i'm still freezing.
![]() |
| I'm staying like this all winter... |
Hair straightening stuff was not too bad but can't really tell until I wash it...if it was good i'll do a review on my other blog. That reminds me I have to review the colour stripper too...
Got a few blog posts lined up and hopefully will be able to do Blogmas and actually keep up with it although I doubt it...
I'm honestly trying to find things that are new but i'm stuck for things to talk about apart from my need to put up my Christmas decorations to make myself happier and more festive...
Oh and my birthday night out will probably be a flop since so far I only have 8 people attending...
Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment