Hey guys,
So I know it's been a while but college has been mega crazy with assessment after assessment after assessment...well you get the picture. So to make up for the long absence I have a few blogs to blog, the first one on this blog which is now my personal blog and one on my sparkleigh blog which is my makeup related one.
I was just watching Fleur de Force on youtube and heard that she and MissGlamorazzi are doing vlogmas which is basically a vlog everyday in December so i've decided to go along the same lines with a Blogmas.
So what's new with me? I've started watching Supernatural. Breaking Dawn Part 1 is out tomorrow. It's less than 5 weeks until I turn 19. Which means that it's less than 6 weeks until Christmas. Also the first 12 week block at college has finished so that means 3 new subjects and a whole new timetable. Still in on a Monday and Wednesday but in on Tuesday instead of Thursday. Not sure how the new subjects are going to be though...
Anyway check out my other blog http://sparkleigh1992.blogspot.com for my e.l.f review...
Lexxi <3 xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment