Sunday, 26 February 2012

Book Review - Dragon's Oath....✰✰

Hey everyone,


As I said yesterday I was struggling to read anything involving Vampires since i've kind of sickened myself of them but I decided to make a start on Dragon's Oath which is one of the novellas accompanying the House of Night novels. I realise that this is a vampire novel but I have a feeling it's just True Blood that i've sickened myself of since I read the first 2 so quickly over Christmas. 
Anyway, I never really knew anything about Dragon's character, I found him difficult to understand within the House of Night novels and this book definitely clears things up, it is all focused on his life and how he becomes a vampire and meets Anastasia. I really enjoyed this book and even though it took me about 3 hours to read it was very well written. I was expecting it to be a bit boring but it was fast paced and I really enjoyed reading it. 


I am now off to order Lenobia's Vow on amazon so that I can read that too and am really looking forward to Neferet's Curse which should be out later in the year and the next installment of the series is due out soon too.


Only wrote a tiny blog on this because I didn't want to spoil anything about the book by blurting it out on here.


Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment