Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you all a little update on what i'm up to on the book scene.
So you have all seen what books I purchased in April but already I have 5 books for my May haul...
I bought a few books online and am still waiting for 2 of them to come in the post and made a conscious decision to put myself on a book buying ban.
Then today happened...
I was in the shops and Waterstones somehow managed to suck me in and I drifted towards my favourite corner of the shop and before I knew it I bought 2 new books taking my May haul total up to 5 within 7 days...
I have a serious problem.
Hi my name is Leigh and I am a book shopaholic!
I have my big exam for college a week tomorrow and I am trying to focus on studying for that and trying not to read as much as I have been. I'm struggling with the theory but am hoping that some good questions come up and I can at least get a decent amount of marks for that part.
Well just to let you know that I will be MIA for the next week...
A tired and stressed out Lexxi <3
No comments:
Post a Comment