Hey so after I finished reading Matched yesterday I made a start on this book and as expected it didn't last long since it was only about 147 pages or so. Anyway I thought this was a nice little book to add to the collection and explains some of the stuff that the main novels don't. Basically, like Dragon's Oath it is another novella to accompany the House of Night series and as you can probably guess from the name it is all about Lenobia who is the horse mistress in the House of Night.
The story is all about her being 15 or 16 years old and she is traveling to New Orleans from France to her new life. However, on her journey she encounters an evil bishop and meets an amazing man who she falls in love with.
The story is all about her journey on the ship to New Orleans which takes around 8 weeks, this novella, like Dragon's Oath is all about just before they are marked and how her life takes a turning.
It was a nice addition to the collection and I really liked it and I even managed to read it in one sitting...
Lexxi <3 xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment