Monday, 9 April 2012

March Book Haul...

Sorry this post is a little late this month. I am aware that it is now nearly 10 days late but as they say better late than never right?

So this month I bought a few books right at the start of the month and they will be included in this blog but I also just bought some more books today for my April Book Haul, which by this rate wont be posted until about July...

Anyway here we go. 

The first book I bought at the start of the month was Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, I was so excited after reading the hunger games that I went out and got this straight away. I have already read it but it wasn't that good so didn't deserve a review of it's own. I had huge expectations for this book because The Hunger Games was amazing, i'm not saying it was awful, it was still a really good book and was definitely a better read than the one i'm moving onto next.


The next book which I got was a major disappointment which surprised me because of how much I liked the first one and how much I didn't mind the second one. But Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins was a real struggle. First of all it took me weeks and weeks to read this compared to the other 2 and the whole storyline was really boring to be honest. I honestly haven't got much else to say about this book.


The third book I bought this month was The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern which is another book i'm struggling with. It's taking me longer to get into this one but I am hoping that  I can get into it if I keep going. Plus I only bought that book because of the cover...it is beautiful...I even payed extra for it.


The final book I got this month was The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han which is amazing. I'm so engrossed in this book that I really can't put it down, it's a really easy book to read and is definitely the perfect book for the summer and because it is part of a series I plan on getting the next one very soon. So far i'm really enjoying it and hopefully there will be a review by the end of the day.

I also got another book this month that I was dying to read but the postman managed to lose it...

Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment