Friday, 13 April 2012

What I would do if I won £50...

Every single week I enter the East Kilbride shopping centre fantastic Friday competition and every week without fail I do not win, i'm hoping that, ironically, Friday the 13th (known as the unluckiest day of the year) will be my lucky day...


Anyway if I were to have the pleasure of winning 50 smackers I would first make a trip to Waterstones, my favourite place on earth, and buy some books from that giant list which I have been making for the last couple of months.


Then I would probably realise that most of the money was gone and so I wouldn't really get to spend it on anything else...


If only it was win £1,000,000 or at least £1,000 but no. It's £50 which can so easily be spent in one shop, one night out or even one meal with the family. 


The amount of nail polish I could buy with £50 is quite a lot, come to think of it Lush would be the best place to buy stuff that is essentially free but unfortunately East Kilbride is not yet sophisticated enough for a Lush store...


A very unlucky and slightly depressed Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment