Hey everyone/anyone,
Just wanted to chat to be perfectly honest. It's been a long time since I last blogged...well a week or two...but oh well.
Wanted to come on here and have a rant about how much I despise my job. I've only been working there for a month but I hate it with a passion. Not so much the people because all of the girls I work with are lovely but my boss is a complete cow and to be honest I don't like the environment which i'm working in. I've printed off my new and improved CV today and plan on handing it in to some places over the next few days, so hopefully i'll get a better job somewhere more to my taste soon.
I have college all day tomorrow but I am sad to say i'm going to miss it so much over the summer. I love our wee class and the boys seriously crack me up...don't think any of them are reading this but if they are then hello gang!!! Pub? As always the answer to Pub? is always yes and that's why I love these guys...
Who on earth looks forward to college? I get up on a Friday and want to cry because i've not got college all weekend...although the alternative is work and I feel like the days that I am in college are my days off because I don't have to run about crazy for hours.
A desperate and tired Lexxi <3 xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment