Thursday, 5 April 2012

Adam Lambert...♥

Soooo, I wanted to have a wee chat with you guys. Recently I started listening to Adam Lambert again after a long time of not listening to his songs. I think it was because he never brought out another album after a long time. But now i've been listening to the demos for the new album and listening to pretty much every other song that he has ever sung and have fallen back in love with the beautiful man...

From the new album i've heard a snippet of Naked Love, Cuckoo, Never Close Your Eyes and Trespassing and so far I love them all especially Naked Love. I've also decided that if he does another tour I am definitely going because i'm sure he is just as beautiful in person as he is on TV, which is pretty damn beautiful. 

Also who can resist a little bit of Adommy ;) 

Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment